We have a WINNER!!!

December 20, 2010

My goodness it is December 20th - can you believe it?!

I don't know where the time goes.....

I do know that 35 of you wonderful Magnolia LOVERS joined us in our PINK - BLUE and GREEN Colour Challenge this month even though we have all been so busy getting ready for Christmas! I just can't believe it!!

Thank you all so very much! Each card was so beautifully made and such a joy to look at. I hope all of you had fun participating.

Mr. Linky has done his job again ~

He has chosen number........................ 23

Our WINNER is ~ JULYE !

CONGRATULATIONS Julye - you have won a $25.00 Gift Certificate from
Diana Crick at Magnolia-licious.

Diana will get in touch with you shortly to tell you how to use your gift.

I hope more of you will find the time in the next few weeks to enter our Inspiration Challenge, the entries so far have been very exciting.

Diana, the entire Design Team and I, each hope you will all have a most happy Christmas with family and friends.
We wish you all the very best in 2011.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Whe hey, I like today this is the second challenge I have found out today that I have won something, today must be a good day, maybe it was being daft and standing outside in my dressing gown and coat and boots trying to take pictures of the lunar eclipse in -12 temperatures this morning or maybe just because it is the winter salstice probably not spelt that right but hey the days are now getting longer and spring is on its way so I'm in a mood to celebrate and now I have something else to celebrate . Thank you so much for making me a winner and I look forward to hearing from Diana. Merry christmas and happy new year to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julye!!! And I, for one, would love to see a photo of YOU in your jammies, coat, and boots taking pictures of the eclipse at 0-dark-thirty!! hehehe!!Have a beautiful holiday, hon...and thanks so much for joining us in the December color challenge here at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!!! Happy Holiday Hugs!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete